DU MCA 2014 Result is decalred by the exam conducting authority Delhi University in online mode. The result lists names of shortlisted candidates with their roll numbers. The list is divided into categories- general, SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and CW.
Check here to download the DU MCA 2014 Result.
Interview for shortlisted candidates was conducted on three days, July 7-9, 2014 during morning and evening sessions.
Check here to download the comprehensive list of DU MCA 2014 Interview schedule.
For any doubts and queries students can call the DU MCA Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Tentative schedule regarding DU MCA 2014 Admission List is presented below-
DU MCA 2014 First Admission List
July 14, 2014
DU MCA 2014 Second Admission List
July 17, 2014
After DU MCA 2014 Result declaration, qualified candidates will have to appear for interview round, which was held on July 7, 2014. The interview round is important as 15% of weightage will be given to the marks scored in interview round by candidates.
The university will prepare separates merit list for candidates belonging to reserved and unreserved category in order of their marks scored in the entrance examination, which was held on June 15, 2014. Admission to general category seats will be strictly in the order of merit without excluding SC/ST/OBC candidates.
The final merit list will be prepared by taking into account 85% of marks scored in the DU MCA 2014 entrance exam and the remaining 15% weightage is allocated for marks scored in the interview round.
DU MCA 2014 exam is conducted once a year to offer admission for 46 seats for Master of Computer Application course at the Department of Computer Science, Delhi University. Seat allotment is done in accordance with merit list prepared by the exam conducting authority and schedule for seat allotment process which began after the DU MCA 2014 result declaration.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on DU MCA 2014 Result
More like DU MCA Entrance Exam
DU MCA Application Form 2019
DU MCA Application Form 2019 - Check the DU MCA eligibility criteria and then fill the DU MCA app...
DU MCA 2019
DU MCA 2019 - Delhi University will conduct DU MCA 2019 in . Know all about DU MCA 2019 such as a...
DU MCA 2014: First admission list declared; Admissions to...
DU MCA 2014 Admission- Du has released the first admission list and schedule for first round admi...
DU MCA 2014 Answer Key
DU MCA 2014 Answer Key- will be tentatively available after June 15, 2014. Check here for DU MCA ...
DU MCA 2014 Cutoff
DU MCA 2014 Cutoff- Candidates can check DU MCA 2014 cutoff to get admission in MCA course for th...