NIMCET 2014 Seat Allotment - Admission to three years full time MCA course to 867 seats across all the 11 participating NITs has started on June 26, 2014. Candidates are required to download their seat allotment letter and report at their respective reporting center, which is a two days event from June 30, 2014 to July 1, 2014.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges you can get based on your NIMCET 2014 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
The exam conducting authority National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala has notified that to participate in the seat allotment process, candidates have to necessarily present in person at their assigned reporting center and carry all the required documents.
Further, it added that candidates have to exercise option 1 or 2 and obtain provisional admission letter from reporting center. Candidates allotted with seat have to reporting at their assigned reporting center. Not abiding the same will lead to cancellation of allotted seat. Such candidates will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
Candidates have to carry the following certificates (both original and two sets of Xerox copies) for document verification process at the time of remote reporting.
- Filled-in Admission Form (Proforma -5)
- NIMCET 2014 Rank Card
- Signed copy of locked choices
- NIMCET 2014 Admit Card
- SSC or X Class (High School) and Intermediate Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Intermediate or 10+2 Class Marks Memorandum containing list of subjects passed and marks
- Qualifying Degree Marks Statements from I semester/year to the recent semester/year.
- Sheets showing (hand-written or type-written on A4 papers by the candidate) marks secured in and maximum marks of each and every subject studied during his/her qualifying degree.
- Qualifying Degree Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate of Category (OBC/SC/ST Caste Certificate), if applicable, issued by competent authority.
- OBC declaration, if applicable.
- PwD certificate in case of sub-category is PwD i.e. Person with Disabilities.
Candidates allotted with seat and prefers join the allotted NIT to them have to choose “Option-1”. In such case, their other NIT preference will be ignored. On the other hand, candidates who wish to be considered in the next round for all of their higher preference choices have to choose “Option-2”.
Second round of NIMCET 2014 counselling is scheduled to begin on July 4, 2014, followed by Remote reporting in person event on July 7-8, 2014.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on NIMCET 2014 Counselling