National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala has began the third of NIMCET 2014 Counselling on July 10, 2014 to offer admission to candidates, allotted with NIMCET 2014 rank, for three years MCA course at any one of the 11 participating NITs.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges you can get based on your NIMCET 2014 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
According to NITAgartala official notification, the admission procedure is progressing as per the easlier schedule plan and the same was also provided in the information brochure.
Qualifying candidates of NIMCET 2014 willing to seek admission are required to report at allotted institute to mark their presence and execute other admission formalities in two days long reporting in-person event, which will commence on July 17 and end on July 18, 2014.
Candidates allotted with seat have to reporting at their assigned reporting center. Not abiding the same will lead to cancellation of allotted seat. Such candidates will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
Candidates have to carry the following certificates (both original and two sets of Xerox copies) for document verification process at the time of remote reporting.
- Filled-in Admission Form (Proforma -5)
- NIMCET 2014 Rank Card
- Signed copy of locked choices
- NIMCET 2014 Admit Card
- SSC or X Class (High School) and Intermediate Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Intermediate or 10+2 Class Marks Memorandum containing list of subjects passed and marks secured
- Qualifying Degree Marks Statements from I semester/year to the recent semester/year.
- Sheets showing (hand-written or type-written on A4 papers by the candidate) marks secured in and maximum marks of each and every subject studied during his/her qualifying degree.
- Qualifying Degree Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate of Category (OBC/SC/ST Caste Certificate), if applicable, issued by competent authority.
- OBC declaration, if applicable.
- PwD certificate in case of sub-category is PwD i.e. Person with Disabilities
Candidates allotted with seat and prefers join the allotted NIT to them have to choose “Option-1”. In such case, their other NIT preference will be ignored. On the other hand, candidates who wish to be considered in the next round for all of their higher preference choices have to choose “Option-2”.
Surrendering the allotted seats by candidates who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate in final round of allotment is scheduled to take place from July 21 to July 22, 2014.
National level IT examination NIMCET 2014was held on May 25, 2014 in paper-pencil test format to offer admission for 867 seats across all the 11 participating NITs.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on NIMCET 2014 Counselling