NIMCET 2014 Counselling - Second round of NIMCET 2014 Counselling has started on July, 2014 to offer admission to fresh allottees as well as candidates allotted seat in earlier round and opted the “Option-2” for fulltime three years MCA course across 11 participating NITs.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges you can get based on your NIMCET 2014 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
The exam conducting body National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala has notified that fresh allottees are required to report in person on July 7 or July 8, 2014 at their respective reporting center to obtain provisional admission letter along with documents.
Further, it added that fresh allottees not reporting at reporting center will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment. Candidates have to carry the following certificates (both original and two sets of Xerox copies) for document verification process at the time of remote reporting.
- Filled-in Admission Form (Proforma -5)
- NIMCET 2014 Rank Card
- Signed copy of locked choices
- NIMCET 2014 Admit Card
- SSC or X Class (High School) and Intermediate Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Intermediate or 10+2 Class Marks Memorandum containing list of subjects passed and marks secured
- Qualifying Degree Marks Statements from I semester/year to the recent semester/year.
- Sheets showing (hand-written or type-written on A4 papers by the candidate) marks secured in and maximum marks of each and every subject studied during his/her qualifying degree.
- Qualifying Degree Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate of Category (OBC/SC/ST Caste Certificate), if applicable, issued by competent authority.
- OBC declaration, if applicable.
- PwD certificate in case of sub-category is PwD i.e. Person with Disabilities.
Non fresh allottees, who do not wish to change their earlier option, are not required to report at reporting center. However, allotees whose seats are upgraded are required to be present at reporting center if they choose to modify their option of preferred NIT.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on NIMCET 2014 Counselling
More like NIMCET
NIMCET Exam Centres 2019
NIMCET Exam Centres 2019 - NIT will conduct NIMCET 2019 at different exam centres. Check here the...
NIMCET Admit Card 2019
NIMCET Admit Card 2019 - National Institute of Technology (NIT) will release the admit card / hal...
NIMCET Counselling 2018
NIMCET Counselling 2018 - Check here all about National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entran...
NIMCET Seat Allotment 2018
NIMCET Seat Allotment 2018 - There are three rounds of National Institute of Technology MCA Commo...
NIMCET 2018 - National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal has announced seat allotment resul...
Questions related to NIMCET
As per the eligibility you should be graduate (BCA/B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc/BIT) as per 10+2+3 pattern from a recognised university with minimum 60% as a ...
Firstly BA Students are simply not eligible for NIMCET exam. Onky Bsc, Btech, BCA, BIT, BE, Bsc Hons are eligible with minimum 60%aggregate ma...
Officially there is no any limit of no. of attempts. You should be graduate (BCA/B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc/BIT) as per 10+2+3 pattern from a recognis...
Here are some preparation tips given below you can follow for NIMCET exam preparation.Go through the previous year papers, It will help you to know...
I have done my graduation with B.VOC.(Software development and e-governance)..I'm I eligible to give the nimcet exam?
As per the eligibility to apply for NIMCET Entrance Exam you should be graduate (BCA/B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc/BIT) as per 10+2+3 pattern from a recognised...