Institute: BIT Mesra- Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur, Noida
Seats: 520 (Total, at all centres)
Programme duration: 5 years
Eligibility: The candidate must have appeared in AIEEE 2011 and having valid overall AIR in AIEEE 2011
- Candidates must have 60 % (50% for SC/ ST) marks in Class 10 (average of required subjects)
- Candidates must have 60 % (50% for SC/ ST) marks (average of 4 subjects as indicated below) in Class 12 / QE (Equivalent Qualifying Examination)
- Candidates must have 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks in English
- For computing the percentage of marks scored in Class 12 / QE, only 4 subjects will be counted as follows:
- English, Mathematics, Physics, and
- Best of one of the following: Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Practice / Biology / Biotechnology / Engineering Drawing / Economics.
Age: The maximum age limit for admission is 21 years (26 years for SC/ST candidates) as on 1 Oct 2011.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the online application form on our website and send a printout of the completed form along with two recent colour photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form), photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates (see List of Enclosures), and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 2,000/- (General) and Rs. 1,200/- (SC/ ST) candidates (non-refundable) in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi, in a stout A4 size envelope by Speedpost / Registered Post / reliable courier to the office of Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi- 8335215, positively by the due date. Write “Application for Integrated MCA 2011” on top of the envelope.
Application deadline (online forms): June 26, 2011
Application deadline: June 30, 2011
Click here to view details