The University of Jammu announces admissions for local/ non-local eligible candidates three year Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) (Part-I) program for the academic year 2013-2014.
Programme: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Duration: Three years
Tuition fee: 20292
Eligibility: Must havepassed the Higher Secondary Part-II (10+2 pattern) examination of the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education or an examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto with or without Mathematics as one of the elective subjects with at least general category 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and SC/ST candidates 40% marks.
University of Jammu selection process: The admission selection will be based on first come first served basis
How to apply at University of Jammu: Click here to apply online with demand draft of Rs.600/-drawn in favour of Director, Colleges Development Council, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
Applicants must submit following documents:
- Submit photograph, signature and thump impression
- Copies of 10th and 12th marksheets or diploma
- Copy of character certificate preferably issued by the Head of the Institution last attended or by a Gazetted Office
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Also submit first year admission fee through bank of Rs.23145/-in favour of Director, Colleges Development Council, University of Jammu payable at Jammu.
For more details click here
University of Jammu application deadline:
- without late fee: July 22, 2013
- with late fee of Rs.100/-: July 29, 2013
- Management Quota Seats with late fee of Rs.200/: August 13, 2013
Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir- 180006
Phone: 0191- 2430830, 2431939, 2430023