WB JECA MCA 2014 Eligibility
WB JECA MCA 2014 Eligibility- Examination date of state level computer applications entrance examination WB JECA MCA CET 2014 has been scheduled for July 19, 2014 in offline mode. The entrance examination will be conducted by the Joint Entrance Examinations Board to offer admissions for Master of Computer Applications course at several universities and participating institutes of WB JECA MCA 2014 located within West Bengal state.
For queries and doubts, call WBJECA MCA 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Check below the WB JECA MCA 2014 eligibility criteria before filling in the online Application Form.
WB JECA MCA 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed high school and intermediate examination.
- Candidates should have pursued three years of graduation degree.
- Candidates seeking admission at Government Colleges should have been residing in the State of West Bengal for a minimum period of ten years uninterruptedly as on January 31, 2014.
- To claim the above mentioned benefit, candidates’ either mother or father must be permanent resident of West Bengal having their permanent home address in the State of West Bengal.
- It has to be noted that such candidates have to furnish “Proforma for Residential (Domicile) Certificate”at counselling round.
- Candidates from outside West Bengal state will be considered for admission at non government institutes.
- Bengali candidates belonging from Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe are eligible for admission through the entrance exam under unreserved categories as specified in Govt. of W.B. Order No. 1813-PCW/1VIR-94/11 dated June 20, 2011.
- SC/ST candidates belonging from States other than West Bengal are not eligible for such benefit and they will be treated as General category candidates.
- There are no lower and upper age restrictions.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on WBJECA MCA 2014 Eligibility
Questions related to WB JECA
How should I prepare for ISI B.Stat admission test within one or two months? I dont have TOMATO book but I have WBCHSE road to success mathematics book only. Is it enough to crack ISI?
If you are worried about score, then first thing you have to do is to calm down. Score won't come if you get anxious.
- If you have prescribed book which is needed to prepare for entrance exam then that much will do.
- Start from easy chapters. Solve examples and chapter end questions. there is solution to everything.
- Solve and look for solution. check if it is correct. if you get wrong then solve it again next day morning or evening. Keep on progressing.
- Go from easy to hard and wrong to right.
There is no shortcut to success. It is only hardwork to get it. Practice as much as you can. Take help of friends and youtube lectures if necessary.
Hope it helps!
I intend to prepare myself for WB JECA. Please notify me when registration for wbjeca will be resumed.
The WB JECA has been postponed due to COVID 19 and the date for online application has not been announced yet, but the examination date is finalized on 27th june 2020. For more updates please keep checking the official website:
Hope thiss helps!
which are the best mca college in kolkata??
I am listing below the best Colleges for MCA I Kolkata:
- Jadavpur University
- Heritage Institute of Technology
- Aliah University
- Techno India
Hope this Helped.
i have completed my graduation in 2017 with 59.31%, may i eligible for this exam?
In the eligibility criteria of WB JECA, there's no specific mention about the number of attempts and their is no age limit. The candidate must have completed graduation from a recognised university with minimum percentage varying from subject to subject. You will get the exact data on Eligibility in the link given below-
Hope this helps.
I am from northeast but can I appear for WB JECA or not
Northeastern students can definitely appear for WB JECA, the only condition being that he/she is an Indian National. WB JECA will be conducted in 16 cities across the North-eastern part. Also, the candidate must meet all the required eligibility criterion.
For the detailed eligibility criteria you can visit the below mentioned link:
Hope this answer helps!