WB JECA MCA 2014 Eligibility- Examination date of state level computer applications entrance examination WB JECA MCA CET 2014 has been scheduled for July 19, 2014 in offline mode. The entrance examination will be conducted by the Joint Entrance Examinations Board to offer admissions for Master of Computer Applications course at several universities and participating institutes of WB JECA MCA 2014 located within West Bengal state.
For queries and doubts, call WBJECA MCA 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Check below the WB JECA MCA 2014 eligibility criteria before filling in the online Application Form.
WB JECA MCA 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed high school and intermediate examination.
- Candidates should have pursued three years of graduation degree.
- Candidates seeking admission at Government Colleges should have been residing in the State of West Bengal for a minimum period of ten years uninterruptedly as on January 31, 2014.
- To claim the above mentioned benefit, candidates’ either mother or father must be permanent resident of West Bengal having their permanent home address in the State of West Bengal.
- It has to be noted that such candidates have to furnish “Proforma for Residential (Domicile) Certificate”at counselling round.
- Candidates from outside West Bengal state will be considered for admission at non government institutes.
- Bengali candidates belonging from Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe are eligible for admission through the entrance exam under unreserved categories as specified in Govt. of W.B. Order No. 1813-PCW/1VIR-94/11 dated June 20, 2011.
- SC/ST candidates belonging from States other than West Bengal are not eligible for such benefit and they will be treated as General category candidates.
- There are no lower and upper age restrictions.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on WBJECA MCA 2014 Eligibility