NIMCET Counselling 2021 - Dates, Registration, Document Upload here
NIMCET Counselling 2021 - NIT Raipur will commence the NIMCET 2021 counselling process from June 9. After the declaration of NIMCET result 2021, candidates can apply for counselling from the official website. The exam conducting authorities will conduct three rounds of NIMCET counselling process. Candidates allotted seat in the NIMCET 2021 counselling have to produce the documents at the allotted institute. Along with the documents, applicants also need to carry Rs. 10,000/- initial fee receipt at the institute. As per NIMCET exam official notification, a total of 951 seats will be allotted to candidates through NIMCET 2021 counselling process. NIMCET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on May 23 across the country. For more details about NIMCET counselling 2021, candidates can check the article given below.
NIMCET Counselling Dates 2021
The exam conducting authorities has released the NIMCET 2021 tentative counselling schedule in the official notification. Applicants must check the NIMCET 2021 counselling dates to keep track of all the events. For more details, candidates can check the table given below.
NIMCET Counselling 2021 Date
Start date of NIMCET choice filling schedule
June 9, 2021
Last date to complete NIMCET 2021 choice filling
June 14, 2021
NIMCET counselling 2021 first round seat allotment
June 18, 2021
Candidate reporting at reporting centre against
first round of allotment
June 22 & 23, 2021
NIMCET counselling 2021 second round seat allotment
June 17, 2021
Candidate reporting at reporting centre against
second round of allotment
July 1 & 2, 2021
NIMCET counselling 2021 third round seat allotment
July 6, 2021
Candidate reporting who wish to join institute
July 9 &12, 2021
Announcement of NIMCET 2021 vacant seats
July 15, 2021
NIMCET 2021 fresh seat allotment
July 19 & 23, 2021
NIMCET 2021 final round of Seat allotment
July 27, 2021
NIMCET Counselling 2021 - Important Details
Candidates who declared qualified in NIMCET 2021 result will be eligible for NIMCET counselling process 2021.
NIMCET 2021 counselling registration will commence from June 9. Candidates can fill the NIMCET counselling registration form from the official website till June 14, 2021.
After the first round of NIMCET seat allotment process, candidates have to lock their seat before the last date.
Eligible candidates for NIMCET counselling don’t have to apply separately for MCA admissions.
The application fee of NIMCET Counselling 2021 is Rs. 2500/- for general category candidates while reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1250/- as application fee.
Candidates allotted seats in respective counselling rounds have to report at the institute with Rs.10,000/- initial fee receipt and seat allotment letter.
Applicants also need to submit all the documents in proof of their eligibility for NIMCET 2021. Failing to do so will result in disqualification of candidature.
NIMCET 2021 Participating Institutes 2021
National Institute of Technology, Raipur has released the list of participating institutes in the NIMCET official notification 2021. The exam conducting authority has released 951 seats for the NIMCET 2021 admissions. For more details, candidates can check the table given below.
NIMCET Participating Institutes
NIMCET Participating Institutes 2021
NIT Raipur Contact Details
The Chairman / Secretary, NIMCET-2021,
National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur
G. E. Road, Raipur – 492010, Chhattisgarh
Contact No.: +91 72900 95838
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIMCET Counselling 2021 - Dates, Registration, Document Upload here
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification to apply for NIMCET 2021?
Candidates applying for NIMCET 2021 must have completed their B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/ BCA/ BIT/ B.Voc. in Computer Science or Computer Applications. Applicants having B. Tech/ B.E. are also eligible to fill the application form.
Question: Can I challenge the NIMCET 2021 answer key?
Yes, candidates can challenge the NIMCET answer key 2021 from the official website after the conclusion of the exam.
Question: What is the NIMCET selection process 2021?
The selection process of NIMCET 2021 comprises a written exam, counselling process and document verification.
Question: Is there any negative marking in NIMCET exam 2021?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of one fourth marks in NIMCET written examination.
NIMCET 2021 - National Institute of Technology, Raipur will be...
NIMCET Application Form 2021- National Institute of Technology...
NIMCET Result 2021 - The result of NIMCET 2021 will be publish...
Questions related to NIMCET
nimcet is entrance exam for bca or mca ?????
NIMCET 2021 is an entrance examination for admission into MCA in the NITs that are participating. National Institute of Technology, Raipur is conducting NIMCET 2021. The eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have passed 3 year B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc in Computer Science or Computer Applications or B. Tech/ B.E. with Mathematics or statistics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. The candidates belonging to general category must score minimum 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA and for SC/ST category candidates it is minimum 50% aggregate marks or 5.5 CGPA. The applications have stated from March 11, 2021 to April 7, 2021. To check the details you can click on the link below
where to prepare for NIMCET? after BCA
NIMCET is an NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is the most popular exam to get admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) courses offered by the National Institution of Technology. The candidates qualifying for this exam can get admission in 11 NITs out of 31 NITs.
Before starting your preparation for the entrance exam, you need to
- Check the syllabus - it will give you clarity and on the basis of this you can plan your preparation process. And according to that you can buy required books and study materials
- Solve sample papers and mock tests - it is a very important step as it will give you an idea about the question patterns. The candidates need to practice as many mock tests as they can. This will make them familiar with the question pattern and with more practice, they can solve the question paper faster than usual
- Revision of the syllabus - it is also one of the crucial steps. The candidates are advised to complete the syllabus beforehand and do revision as many time as they can, this will help you in scoring a good number of marks in the entrance exam
The exam pattern of NIMCET is divided into 4 different divisions such as
- Maths - the candidate need to have the basic idea of Trigonometry, Probables, Algebra, etc. With more and more practice the students can solve this sanction’s questions
- General English - the candidates need to have basic knowledge of English grammar such as prepositions, articles, voices, and tenses. To enrich your vocabulary you can read newspapers daily. And the candidate needs to learn synonyms and antonyms of different words
- Computer Awareness - you need to have a fair knowledge of computer applications. You can start with basic details, facts, and concepts of computers then you can proceed to data representations
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning - for this section you have to practice crosswords and puzzles. This section is specially designed for analyzing the candidate's understanding of the situation and their logical solutions
It is an offline exam with 120 questions and the medium of the exam is English. The total number of marks on the entrance exam is 480 marks. And those candidates who qualify for the entrance exam can get admissions at the NITs.
Some important tips for NIMCET
- The candidates are advised to complete their revision a minimum of 2 days before the entrance exam and do not to last moment revisions
- Practice more sample papers and mock tests and practice to answer questions within a fixed time limit
- Read the newspaper and watch the news on TV to be well updated
- Properly read the questions before attending it
- Never forget to take admit card, black & blue pen, scale, pencil and eraser to the exam hall
I hope this helps you and if you have any doubts then feel free to ask in the comment section
top MCA universities/colleges in India?
Top Private MCA Colleges in India
- Amity University, Noida, Total Fees Rs -3.92 - 6.3 L
- LPU - Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Total Fees Rs - 2.18 - 3.7 L
- VIT University, Vellore, Total Fees Rs - 2.77 L
- Christ University, Bengaluru, Total Fees Rs - 4.4 L
- JIMS Rohini - Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai, Total Fees Rs - 5.1 L
- School of Management Sciences (SMS), Varanasi, Total Fees Rs - 2.7 L
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Total Fees Rs - 7.61 L
- Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Amity University, Gwalior, Total Fees Rs - 4.74 L
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Total Fees Rs - Chandigarh 2.62 - 3.48 L
- Vellore Institute of Technology, VIT University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.4 L
- VIPS - Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Total Fees Rs - 3.06 - 3.5 L
Top Public/ Government MCA Colleges in India
- Delhi University (DU), Delhi
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 77.2 K
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Var
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
- College of Engineering Guindy (CEG), Anna University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.23 L
- NIT Calicut - National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Anna University, Chennai
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- UoH - University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Total Fees Rs - 13.11 K
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any questions
All the best for your future
I am doing my 3rd year of bsc . and i have a back paper of 2 nd year..can i fill the application form of NIMCET ? because nimcet is asking for 2nd year marksheet but i have marsheet in which i have a back !
It is not clear if a candidate with backlogs can apply for NIMCET 2021 or not. But candidates who are in final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to appear for NIMCET 2021 but their eligibility to get admission is subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, Such candidates need to obtain their qualifying examination results and certificate on or before September 15, 2021. For now you can upload all the marksheet of all semesters that you have. Make sure that you clear the backlog and obtain the result before the given cut off date. You also need to score minimum 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale if you belong to general category and SC/ ST/PwD candidates must score minimum 55% aggregate marks or 5.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
sir, in nimcet 2021 I have uploaded semester grade reports instead of CONSOLIDATED GRADE RECORD. is there any issue with that?
You need to upload the marksheet or grade cards of all semester while filling the NIMCET 2021 application. You can merge marksheets of all semesters in a single file and upload or upload Consolidated marksheet it in the PDF format and the file size should be maximum 1MB. So if you have uploaded marksheet of all semesters, there won't be any problem because your consolidated marksheet also has the same grades and marks scored but only in a single page while marksheet of all semesters will be given separately that's the only difference. You need to upload the scanned PDF documents of the marksheet of all semesters.