NIMCET Application Form 2021, Registrations (OPEN) - Apply Online Here @nimcet.in
NIMCET Application Form 2021- National Institute of Technology Raipur has released the NIMCET 2021 application form on March 11. NIMCET application form 2021 link is available at nimcet.in. The authorities will allow candidates to make correction in NIMCET 2021 application. Candidates will have to raise requests to authorities for unlocking the NIMCET form 2021 before hand. Interested candidates will be required to submit the form before April 7. Before filling the form, candidates should check the NIMCET 2021 eligibility criteria. The NIMCET application process consists of registration, filling of form, uploading documents, fee payment and submission. Candidates will also have to enter their preferred NIMCET exam centre while filling the form. NIMCET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission into MCA courses in 10 participating NITs. Read the complete article to know more about the NIMCET application form 2021.
Latest: Click here to fill NIMCET 2021 application form.
Latest Updates for NIMCET
- 11 Mar 2021:
NIMCET 2021 registration started on March 11.
NIMCET Application Form 2021 Dates
Release of notification for NIMCET 2021
March 6, 2021
Availability of online NIMCET application form 2021
March 11, 2021
|Requests for unlocking NIMCET form 2021||April 2 to 7, 2021|
Last date to fill NIMCET 2021 application form
April 7, 2021
May 23, 2021
NIMCET 2021: Application Correction Notice
NIMCET 2021 Application Form
The authorities have released the application form of NIMCET 2021 in online mode on March 11. All eligible candidates are required to register first, using their valid e-mail ID and phone number. Note that the NIMCET application form window will be open only for a specified period of time.
How to fill NIMCET application form 2021?
Step 1 - Registration - Visit the official website of NIMCET 2020 (nimcet.in) and click on ‘New Registration' tab. Fill in the necessary details like email ID, mobile number to create a password and security question. An e-mail will be sent automatically to the aforementioned email-id, wherein a link to the webpage to set your own password will be provided (the candidate are advised to check even the “SPAM” folder in their mail as the spam filters of some mail service providers dump the first email from a new source to “SPAM” folder).
Step 2 - Filling out the NIMCET Application Form 2021 - In the next step, candidates will be required to fill in their personal (name, DOB, parents’ name) and academic details (marks and grades). Candidates must ensure that they do not miss out any blanks which are marked ‘*Mandatory’.Candidates will also be asked to choose their top 3 most preferred NIMCET 2021 exam centres in order of preference.
Step 3 - Uploading necessary documents - Students will also have to upload the following documents as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
Scanned copy of a recent, coloured, passport size photograph (size between 50 KB- 1 MB)
Scanned copy of the signature (in Royal Blue/ Black colour only) (size between 50 KB- 1 MB)
A valid identity proof (preferably Aadhaar Card)
All the mark-sheets and certificates (self-attested and scanned) (should not exceed 1 MB each)
Category/ caste/ PwD certificate (if applicable)
Step 4 - Payment of application fee - Finally, candidates will be required to pay the NIMCET 2021 application fee in online mode.
NIMCET 2021 Application Fee
SC, ST, PwD
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before filling out the NIMCET application form 2021, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The authorities will release the NIMCET 2021 eligibility criteria along with the brochure. It will consist of the conditions and the requirements that each applicant will need to meet to be considered for the admission process.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIMCET Application Form 2021, Registrations (OPEN) - Apply Online Here @nimcet.in
Question: What is the NIMCET application fee for ST candidates?
For candidates who belong to the ST category, the application fee of NIMCET 2021 will be Rs. 1250.
Question: Can I change my email ID after NIMCET registration?
No, once you register your email ID, it will be the primary email ID. To receive notifications on another mail ID, you will have to register again.
Question: When will the application form of NIMCET 2021 release?
The NIMCET application form 2021 was released on March 11.
Question: What should be the size of the photograph to be uploaded in the application form?
Candidates will be required to upload the scanned copy of a recent, coloured, passport size photograph in size between 50 KB- 1 MB.
NIMCET Counselling 2021 - NIT Raipur will commence the NIMCET ...
NIMCET Result 2021 - The result of NIMCET 2021 will be publish...
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2021- National Institute of Technology, Ra...
NIMCET Admit Card 2021- NIT Raipur will release the NIMCET 202...
Questions related to NIMCET
where to prepare for NIMCET? after BCA
NIMCET is an NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is the most popular exam to get admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) courses offered by the National Institution of Technology. The candidates qualifying for this exam can get admission in 11 NITs out of 31 NITs.
Before starting your preparation for the entrance exam, you need to
- Check the syllabus - it will give you clarity and on the basis of this you can plan your preparation process. And according to that you can buy required books and study materials
- Solve sample papers and mock tests - it is a very important step as it will give you an idea about the question patterns. The candidates need to practice as many mock tests as they can. This will make them familiar with the question pattern and with more practice, they can solve the question paper faster than usual
- Revision of the syllabus - it is also one of the crucial steps. The candidates are advised to complete the syllabus beforehand and do revision as many time as they can, this will help you in scoring a good number of marks in the entrance exam
The exam pattern of NIMCET is divided into 4 different divisions such as
- Maths - the candidate need to have the basic idea of Trigonometry, Probables, Algebra, etc. With more and more practice the students can solve this sanction’s questions
- General English - the candidates need to have basic knowledge of English grammar such as prepositions, articles, voices, and tenses. To enrich your vocabulary you can read newspapers daily. And the candidate needs to learn synonyms and antonyms of different words
- Computer Awareness - you need to have a fair knowledge of computer applications. You can start with basic details, facts, and concepts of computers then you can proceed to data representations
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning - for this section you have to practice crosswords and puzzles. This section is specially designed for analyzing the candidate's understanding of the situation and their logical solutions
It is an offline exam with 120 questions and the medium of the exam is English. The total number of marks on the entrance exam is 480 marks. And those candidates who qualify for the entrance exam can get admissions at the NITs.
Some important tips for NIMCET
- The candidates are advised to complete their revision a minimum of 2 days before the entrance exam and do not to last moment revisions
- Practice more sample papers and mock tests and practice to answer questions within a fixed time limit
- Read the newspaper and watch the news on TV to be well updated
- Properly read the questions before attending it
- Never forget to take admit card, black & blue pen, scale, pencil and eraser to the exam hall
I hope this helps you and if you have any doubts then feel free to ask in the comment section
top MCA universities/colleges in India?
Top Private MCA Colleges in India
- Amity University, Noida, Total Fees Rs -3.92 - 6.3 L
- LPU - Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Total Fees Rs - 2.18 - 3.7 L
- VIT University, Vellore, Total Fees Rs - 2.77 L
- Christ University, Bengaluru, Total Fees Rs - 4.4 L
- JIMS Rohini - Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai, Total Fees Rs - 5.1 L
- School of Management Sciences (SMS), Varanasi, Total Fees Rs - 2.7 L
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Total Fees Rs - 7.61 L
- Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Amity University, Gwalior, Total Fees Rs - 4.74 L
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Total Fees Rs - Chandigarh 2.62 - 3.48 L
- Vellore Institute of Technology, VIT University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.4 L
- VIPS - Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Total Fees Rs - 3.06 - 3.5 L
Top Public/ Government MCA Colleges in India
- Delhi University (DU), Delhi
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 77.2 K
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Var
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
- College of Engineering Guindy (CEG), Anna University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.23 L
- NIT Calicut - National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Anna University, Chennai
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- UoH - University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Total Fees Rs - 13.11 K
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any questions
All the best for your future
I am doing my 3rd year of bsc . and i have a back paper of 2 nd year..can i fill the application form of NIMCET ? because nimcet is asking for 2nd year marksheet but i have marsheet in which i have a back !
It is not clear if a candidate with backlogs can apply for NIMCET 2021 or not. But candidates who are in final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to appear for NIMCET 2021 but their eligibility to get admission is subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, Such candidates need to obtain their qualifying examination results and certificate on or before September 15, 2021. For now you can upload all the marksheet of all semesters that you have. Make sure that you clear the backlog and obtain the result before the given cut off date. You also need to score minimum 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale if you belong to general category and SC/ ST/PwD candidates must score minimum 55% aggregate marks or 5.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
sir, in nimcet 2021 I have uploaded semester grade reports instead of CONSOLIDATED GRADE RECORD. is there any issue with that?
You need to upload the marksheet or grade cards of all semester while filling the NIMCET 2021 application. You can merge marksheets of all semesters in a single file and upload or upload Consolidated marksheet it in the PDF format and the file size should be maximum 1MB. So if you have uploaded marksheet of all semesters, there won't be any problem because your consolidated marksheet also has the same grades and marks scored but only in a single page while marksheet of all semesters will be given separately that's the only difference. You need to upload the scanned PDF documents of the marksheet of all semesters.
should we upload orginal marksheet for nimcet? if yes, i have not received it what can i do?
NIMCET 2021 application form has been released on March 11. As per the official brochure, the conducting body of
NIMCET 2021 , i.e., NIT Raipur has listed the documents that you would have yo upload while filling the form.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- UG Mark Sheet/ Certificate
- Valid ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License
- Category/ Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Image passport size
- Signature in jpeg format.
All these documents should be in scanned format with the specification that are specifically asked for.
You must note that the passport size photograph which has to be scanned and uploaded has to be recent and clear.
On the other hand, the signature has to be in blue/ black ink.
And if you are still studying you can choose the option Results awaited.
But in the counselling process you have to show your marksheets.
Hope this helps!!!!