NIMCET Admit Card 2021 - Download Hall Ticket Here @nimcet.in
NIMCET Admit Card 2021- National Institute of Technology, Raipur will release the NIMCET 2021 admit card at nimcet.in. Candidates will be able to download the NIMCET admit card 2021 by logging in to the candidate portal using email Id and password. NIMCET 2021 admit card will contain the details of the NIMCET exam date, time and exam centre venue of the candidates along with basic details like candidate name, application number, category, gender, etc. It must be noted that candidates must carry the admit cards to the NIMCET exam centres 2021. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the NIMCET exam without a valid NIMCET 2021 admit card. Read the full article to know more about NIMCET admit card 2021.
Latest Updates for NIMCET
- 11 Mar 2021:
NIMCET 2021 registration started on March 11.
NIMCET Admit Card Date 2021
The authorities will release the NIMCET 2021 admit card release date along with the official brochure. The following table can be referred to check the NIMCET admit card date 2021.
NIMCET 2021 Admit Card Date
NIMCET admit card release date 2021
May 15, 2021
Last date to download NIMCET admit card 2021
May 22, 2021
NIMCET 2021 exam dates
May 23, 2021
How to download NIMCET Admit Card 2021?
The authorities will release the admit card of NIMCET 2021 on the official website. Candidates are advised to download their NIMCET 2021 admit card before the last date.
NIMCET Admit Card Download Steps
The following steps can be referred to download the admit card of NIMCET 2021-
Visit the official NIMCET website- nimcet.in.
Enter email Id and password in the Candidate Login Portal.
Click on “Log In”.
NIMCET 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download the admit card and take a print out.
Details mentioned in NIMCET Admit Card 2021
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of NIMCET 2021-
Name of the candidate
Signature of the candidate
Photograph of the candidate
Application/ Registration number
Category of the candidate
Date and time of NIMCET exam
Name and address of the exam centre
Exam Day Instructions
NIMCET 2021- Exam Day Instructions
Candidates should reach their allotted NIMCET exam centres 2021 before the reporting time to avoid the last minute rush.
Candidates must carry their NIMCET admit card 2021 along with a valid photo Id proof to the exam centres.
Valid Id proofs can be PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph).
No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without valid NIMCET 2021 admit card and photo Id proof.
Candidates will not be allowed to carry any personal belongings including calculators, electronic devices, mobile phone, etc., to the examination centre.
NIMCET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
The admit card of NIMCET 2021 will be released on the official website.
Candidates must download their NIMCET admit card 2021 before the last date.
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the NIMCET 2021 admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the authorities immediately.
NIMCET admit card 2021 will not be sent by post under any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIMCET Admit Card 2021 - Download Hall Ticket Here @nimcet.in
Question: When will the NIMCET admit card 2021 be released?
NIMCET 2021 admit card will be released on May 15.
Question: How to download the NIMCET admit card 2021?
Candidates can download the admit card of NIMCET 2021 at nimcet.in by logging in to the candidate portal using the email Id and password.
Question: What details will be mentioned in the NIMCET 2021 admit card?
NIMCET admit card 2021 will include the details of the exam date, time and exam centre venue of the candidates along with basic details like candidate name, application number, category, gender, etc.
Question: What documents should be carried to the NIMCET exam centres 2021?
Candidates must carry NIMCET admit card 2021 along with a valid photo Id proof to the exam centres.
NIMCET Counselling 2021 - NIT Raipur will commence the NIMCET ...
NIMCET Result 2021 - The result of NIMCET 2021 will be publish...
NIMCET Participating Institutes 2021 - There are totally 10 pa...
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2021- National Institute of Technology, Ra...
Questions related to NIMCET
where to prepare for NIMCET? after BCA
NIMCET is an NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is the most popular exam to get admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) courses offered by the National Institution of Technology. The candidates qualifying for this exam can get admission in 11 NITs out of 31 NITs.
Before starting your preparation for the entrance exam, you need to
- Check the syllabus - it will give you clarity and on the basis of this you can plan your preparation process. And according to that you can buy required books and study materials
- Solve sample papers and mock tests - it is a very important step as it will give you an idea about the question patterns. The candidates need to practice as many mock tests as they can. This will make them familiar with the question pattern and with more practice, they can solve the question paper faster than usual
- Revision of the syllabus - it is also one of the crucial steps. The candidates are advised to complete the syllabus beforehand and do revision as many time as they can, this will help you in scoring a good number of marks in the entrance exam
The exam pattern of NIMCET is divided into 4 different divisions such as
- Maths - the candidate need to have the basic idea of Trigonometry, Probables, Algebra, etc. With more and more practice the students can solve this sanction’s questions
- General English - the candidates need to have basic knowledge of English grammar such as prepositions, articles, voices, and tenses. To enrich your vocabulary you can read newspapers daily. And the candidate needs to learn synonyms and antonyms of different words
- Computer Awareness - you need to have a fair knowledge of computer applications. You can start with basic details, facts, and concepts of computers then you can proceed to data representations
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning - for this section you have to practice crosswords and puzzles. This section is specially designed for analyzing the candidate's understanding of the situation and their logical solutions
It is an offline exam with 120 questions and the medium of the exam is English. The total number of marks on the entrance exam is 480 marks. And those candidates who qualify for the entrance exam can get admissions at the NITs.
Some important tips for NIMCET
- The candidates are advised to complete their revision a minimum of 2 days before the entrance exam and do not to last moment revisions
- Practice more sample papers and mock tests and practice to answer questions within a fixed time limit
- Read the newspaper and watch the news on TV to be well updated
- Properly read the questions before attending it
- Never forget to take admit card, black & blue pen, scale, pencil and eraser to the exam hall
I hope this helps you and if you have any doubts then feel free to ask in the comment section
top MCA universities/colleges in India?
Top Private MCA Colleges in India
- Amity University, Noida, Total Fees Rs -3.92 - 6.3 L
- LPU - Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Total Fees Rs - 2.18 - 3.7 L
- VIT University, Vellore, Total Fees Rs - 2.77 L
- Christ University, Bengaluru, Total Fees Rs - 4.4 L
- JIMS Rohini - Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai, Total Fees Rs - 5.1 L
- School of Management Sciences (SMS), Varanasi, Total Fees Rs - 2.7 L
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Total Fees Rs - 7.61 L
- Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Amity University, Gwalior, Total Fees Rs - 4.74 L
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Total Fees Rs - Chandigarh 2.62 - 3.48 L
- Vellore Institute of Technology, VIT University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.4 L
- VIPS - Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi, Total Fees Rs - 4.32 L
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Total Fees Rs - 3.06 - 3.5 L
Top Public/ Government MCA Colleges in India
- Delhi University (DU), Delhi
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 77.2 K
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Var
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
- College of Engineering Guindy (CEG), Anna University, Chennai, Total Fees Rs - 1.23 L
- NIT Calicut - National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Anna University, Chennai
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- UoH - University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Total Fees Rs - 13.11 K
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any questions
All the best for your future
I am doing my 3rd year of bsc . and i have a back paper of 2 nd year..can i fill the application form of NIMCET ? because nimcet is asking for 2nd year marksheet but i have marsheet in which i have a back !
It is not clear if a candidate with backlogs can apply for NIMCET 2021 or not. But candidates who are in final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to appear for NIMCET 2021 but their eligibility to get admission is subjected to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, Such candidates need to obtain their qualifying examination results and certificate on or before September 15, 2021. For now you can upload all the marksheet of all semesters that you have. Make sure that you clear the backlog and obtain the result before the given cut off date. You also need to score minimum 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale if you belong to general category and SC/ ST/PwD candidates must score minimum 55% aggregate marks or 5.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
sir, in nimcet 2021 I have uploaded semester grade reports instead of CONSOLIDATED GRADE RECORD. is there any issue with that?
You need to upload the marksheet or grade cards of all semester while filling the NIMCET 2021 application. You can merge marksheets of all semesters in a single file and upload or upload Consolidated marksheet it in the PDF format and the file size should be maximum 1MB. So if you have uploaded marksheet of all semesters, there won't be any problem because your consolidated marksheet also has the same grades and marks scored but only in a single page while marksheet of all semesters will be given separately that's the only difference. You need to upload the scanned PDF documents of the marksheet of all semesters.
should we upload orginal marksheet for nimcet? if yes, i have not received it what can i do?
NIMCET 2021 application form has been released on March 11. As per the official brochure, the conducting body of
NIMCET 2021 , i.e., NIT Raipur has listed the documents that you would have yo upload while filling the form.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- UG Mark Sheet/ Certificate
- Valid ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License
- Category/ Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Image passport size
- Signature in jpeg format.
All these documents should be in scanned format with the specification that are specifically asked for.
You must note that the passport size photograph which has to be scanned and uploaded has to be recent and clear.
On the other hand, the signature has to be in blue/ black ink.
And if you are still studying you can choose the option Results awaited.
But in the counselling process you have to show your marksheets.
Hope this helps!!!!