NIMCET 2014 Result is declared on June 11, 2014 by the exam conducting authority National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala in online mode. Candidates will be able to view NIMCET 2014 Result and download the NIMCET 2014 rank card from the window given below. Registered candidates have login by entering their username and password to download their rank card.
LATEST - After the exam, candidates can check NIMCET Answer key and NIMCET result here.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Candidates securing zero or negative marks in Mathematics will be disqualified. Based on the marks obtained by a qualified candidate in NIMCET 2014 exam, a rank will be allotted by adopting the following criteria.
- The marks obtained in Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English, will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1, 2 and 1 respectively. Thus maximum weighted marks will be 1000.
- Ranking will be based on total weighted marks obtained by acandidate. In case of a tie, it will be resolved based on weighted marks in Mathematics, then on weighted marks in Logical reasoning and then on weighted marks in Computer Awareness.
- In case the tie is not resolved by the above criteria stated in the above paragraph, then it will be resolved by age i.e., in favour of elder candidate.
Candidates assigned a rank are required to provide their choices of participating institutes in their order of preference between June 16, 2014 and June 23, 2014 before 5:00 pm through NIMCET 2014 online counseling process. Choices regarding preferred NIT filled by candidates will be locked by 5 pm on June 23, 2014.
Admission to MCA course in all the 11 participating NITs will be based on NIMCET 2014 rank assigned to candidates after result declaration and the choice of institute filled by the candidates.
NIMCET 2014 cutoff and merit will be prepared on the basis of performance and marks scored by candidates in the written examination. The NIMCET 2014 paper pattern will contain 120 multiple choice questions divided in four sections.
NIMCET 2014 Answer key aid candidates to get an insight on the marks to be scored in the entrance exam and helps to decide suitable NIT to prefer as per their mark/NIMCET 2014 rank.
NIMCET 2014 is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test, a National Level Test was held on May 25, 2014 for admission to MCA course for as many as 867 seats across all 11 participating NITs.
Use NIMCET 2014 Rank Predictor, an inteernet friendly tool from Careers360 to know your estimated rank in the national level computer application entrance exam NIMCET 2014.
Stay tuned to visiting it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on NIMCET 2014 Result