MAH MCA CET 2014 Merit List
MAH MCA CET 2014 Merit List- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will be displayed the MAH MCA CET 2014 Merit List in two stages (Provisional and Final) after result declaration which is scheduled for April 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm. Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K candidates) on May 28, 2014 and Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra, All India and J&K candidates) on June 4, 2014.
For any doubts and queries students can call the MAH MCA CET Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
To see MAH MCA CET 2014 merit list– Click Here (the link will be updated on its availability)
Candidates have to enter their application ID and roll number, then have to click on submit button to access MAH MCA CET 2014 merit list.
Important feature of MAH MCA CET 2014 merit list
- MAH MCA CET 2014 merit lists will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates I the online MAH MCA CET 2014 exam. Marks core by candidates will be displayed in terms of percentile.
- On the basis of the MAH MCA CET 201 4merit, candidates will be shortlisted for respective university/institute and candidates will be assigned merit number. Three types of merit numbers are discussed below-
(1) Ist/IInd year state level general merit number: will be assigned only to Maharashtrian candidates, who gain non-zero or non negative marks, in MAH MCA CET 2014. Such candidates will also be assigned home university area merit number, category merit number (terms and conditions applicable).
(2) Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) merit number: will be assigned only to Non-Maharashtrian candidates, who secure either non-zero or non negative marks or equivalent score, in AIMCET 2014.
(3) J&K merit number: will be assigned only to J&K migrant candidates, who secure non-zero or non negative marksMAH MCA CET 2014.
Separate merit list will be prepared for admissions on Maharashtra (home university and state level) seats, Outside Maharashtra (OMS) seats, and J&K migrant (state level) candidates.
Depending on the merit number of candidates in the respective merit list (University area/state level/OMS candidates/J&K migrant candidates) admission for MCA seats will be offered.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on MAH MCA CET 2014 Merit List
MAH MCA CET 2014 Additional Test - DTE, Maharashtra, has annou...
MAH MCA CET 2014 Result – The result date of MAH MCA CET 2014 ...
Questions related to MAH-MCA CET
I have pursued commerce in my 12th standard (No Maths) and done BCA(where there was one subject as "Business Mathematics" and one subjects as "Statistics") . Am I eligible to apply for this MAH- MCA CET Exam?
The MAH-MCA CET for the year 2020 is to be conducted on 28th March 2020. The eligibility criteria for answering the CET says that:
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized University.
- Also, mathematics is a mandatory subject at graduate level or BCA.
- The candidates belonging to general category must have scored atleast 50% aggregate marks and should belong to state of Maharashtra only.
Therefore, if you have had Mathematics while pursuing BCA, you can definitely apply for MAH-MCA CET.