MAH MCA CET 2014 Eligibility
MAH MCA CET 2014 Eligibility – Applications for state level computer applications entrance examination MAH MCA CET 2014 has been announced by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MAH MCA CET 2014 is the examination to offer admissions to qualifying candidates to three years course for Master of Computer Applications in fully or semi government aided institutes, university managed institutes and unaided government institutes located in Maharashtra. MAH MCA CET 2014 will be held on March 30, 2014. Check below the eligibility criteria before filling in MAH MCA CET 2014 online Application Form.
For any doubts and queries, call MAH MCA CET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Eligibility Criteria for MAH MCA CET 2014
Candidate, who aims at seeking admission, to first year/direct second year (separate division and lateral entry) post graduate program in Master of Computer Applications, which is a three years course, is advised to read the below point regarding MAH MCA CET 2014 eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have secured minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in his/her graduation.
- For candidate belonging from Maharashtra, who is also an OBC candidate or candidate with disability, the required minimum aggregate marks is reduced to 45% from 50%.
- Candidate must have pursued his /her bachelor degree from any of the recognized educational institutes or universities.
- Candidate appearing for final year of undergraduate course is eligible to appear in the MAH MCA CET 2014.
- Candidate, who has not pursued the following undergraduate courses BCA, BCS, or B.Sc IT, must have compulsorily opted for either mathematics or statistics subject in intermediate or higher level examination.
Note: Any issues related with eligibility shall be decided by the Competent Authority.
Keep visiting it.careers360.com for more on MAH MCA CET 2014 Exam
MAH MCA CET 2014 Additional Test - DTE, Maharashtra, has annou...
MAH MCA CET 2014 Result – The result date of MAH MCA CET 2014 ...
Questions related to MAH-MCA CET
I have pursued commerce in my 12th standard (No Maths) and done BCA(where there was one subject as "Business Mathematics" and one subjects as "Statistics") . Am I eligible to apply for this MAH- MCA CET Exam?
The MAH-MCA CET for the year 2020 is to be conducted on 28th March 2020. The eligibility criteria for answering the CET says that:
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized University.
- Also, mathematics is a mandatory subject at graduate level or BCA.
- The candidates belonging to general category must have scored atleast 50% aggregate marks and should belong to state of Maharashtra only.
Therefore, if you have had Mathematics while pursuing BCA, you can definitely apply for MAH-MCA CET.