KEE MCA 2014 Application Form
KEE MCA 2014 Application Form: Application Form ofKarunya Entrance Exam MCA 2014 is available in online as well as offline mode. Issue of application forms has started from December 2013 and last date for submission of completed application form is May 31, 2014.
Click here to initiate the process of online fill-in of KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form.
For any doubts and queries students can call the KEE MCA 2014 ExamHelpline at 011-40360360
KEE MCA 2014 Offline Application Form: Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by paying cash of Rs 600 only. Applicants can also avail application form by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of 'THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY' payable at COIMBATORE. Besides, the above two mentioned method applicants can obtain application form cum prospectus from Jesus Calls Center (www.jesuscalls.org).
Cost of online and offline application is Rs 600/- and Rs 500/- respectively for Indian.
KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form Procedure
Candidates have to fill in all asked details under the following five sections-
(1) Personal Information: details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Community, Religion, Differently Abled?, Jesus Calls Partner have to be filled by applicants.
(2) Contact Information: details such as Door No. / Street, Locality , Other, City/Town, State/Province, Country, Pincode, Phone No (with ISD/STD Code), Mobile No. (with country code), E Mail ID have to be filled by applicants.
(3) Admission Information: details such as Nationality, Admission Type, Course Group, Preferred Programmes have to be filled by applicants.
(4) +2/HSC Related Information: details such as +2/HSC Register No, Physics & Chemistry in +2/HSC, Whether you have studied Mathematics in HSC/+2, State/UT in which you are studying/studied (+2/HSC), Year of Qualifying Examination (+2 or Equivalent), Board of +2 Examination, Preferred Exam Center 1, Preferred Exam Center 2, Preferred Exam Center 3 have to be filled by applicants.
(5) Diploma/UG Degree Information: details such as Select your Diploma/Degree, Status of Degree, Completed Year, Percentage of Marks have to be filled by applicants.
After providing information for all five sections, then, candidates are required to opt for one applicable payment type. Candidates who have filled offline/online form need to provide application number and pass code.
In next step, candidates have to select desired option for dropdown list of “How do you know about karunya?” tab. Then. They have to click on “apply” button.
Candidates are required to take print out of the online generated “covering letter” after final submission of the completed application form and send the same along with all required documents through post to the Admission Officer the below mentioned address.
Documents required to be complied with Application Form
- Photocopy of high school examination marksheet
- Photocopy of and intermediate examination marksheet
- Photocopy of community certificate issued by Tahsildar/Revenue Officer/Magistrate
Coimbatore - 641 114,
Note: Application Form received without Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on KEE MCA 2014 Application Form
Questions related to KEE
If I am an NRI candidate getting admission in Karunya University for Btech Cse through KEE, Will there be a decrease in the fees? (through merit or something?).
According to the official website, https://www.karunya.edu/sites/default/files/img/admissions/B.Tech.%20-%20NRI%202017.pdf the annual fee structure for 2017-21 batch was approximately 8260 USD per annum. There is no merit under this Category, The fees might have been increased since then. You may have to talk to the management for the updated fee structure.
how can I become an iaf pilot by appearing the kee mains
If you want to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force then jee main won't help you.
to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force you have many options at the just after 12th you appear for NDA and then select Indian Air force as your first priority. The other option is you appear for CDS after your graduation and choose Indian Air force is your first priority.
in no way appearing for JEE main would help you to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force.
To become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force you need to meet very extreme physical standards and endurance test. The eyesight must be very strong and the response must be very good and fast.you need to appear for SSB interview in any case and only if you able to qualify the SSB interview then you will become a pilot in Indian Air force after extensive training.
how to get admission in karunya,coimbator after 12..??
Hello Mohamed aslam Mammasrayillath
To get admission in Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, you need to give the entrance exam held by the institution ie, Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE). It is held online. The eligibility criteria for getting admission in Karunya is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized board with an aggregate of at least 60%.
Hope it helps you.
How could I get seat in Mtech thermal engineering in Karunya institute of technology
Admission in thermal engineering at karuna institute of technology is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation you simply have to apply on the official website and you will be screened if your marks will be good.
Check about karuna institute of technology
As per answer kee of neet my expected Marks were 360 and in result it has come 137. Is it possible. Which one is wrong..
Hello Sant Ram
Sometimes it happens once again check your key from Offical website. If you found the same result then report the examination section. If you bubble answer lightly then scanning machine will not consider your answer and it will not count also. In some of the cases you may lose your score due these reasons. You take care while writting also. Preparation is important and way of answering is also important.
Hope this will helpful