KEE MCA 2014 Application Form: Application Form ofKarunya Entrance Exam MCA 2014 is available in online as well as offline mode. Issue of application forms has started from December 2013 and last date for submission of completed application form is May 31, 2014.
Click here to initiate the process of online fill-in of KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form.
For any doubts and queries students can call the KEE MCA 2014 ExamHelpline at 011-40360360
KEE MCA 2014 Offline Application Form: Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by paying cash of Rs 600 only. Applicants can also avail application form by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of 'THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY' payable at COIMBATORE. Besides, the above two mentioned method applicants can obtain application form cum prospectus from Jesus Calls Center (www.jesuscalls.org).
Cost of online and offline application is Rs 600/- and Rs 500/- respectively for Indian.
KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form Procedure
Candidates have to fill in all asked details under the following five sections-
(1) Personal Information: details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Community, Religion, Differently Abled?, Jesus Calls Partner have to be filled by applicants.
(2) Contact Information: details such as Door No. / Street, Locality , Other, City/Town, State/Province, Country, Pincode, Phone No (with ISD/STD Code), Mobile No. (with country code), E Mail ID have to be filled by applicants.
(3) Admission Information: details such as Nationality, Admission Type, Course Group, Preferred Programmes have to be filled by applicants.
(4) +2/HSC Related Information: details such as +2/HSC Register No, Physics & Chemistry in +2/HSC, Whether you have studied Mathematics in HSC/+2, State/UT in which you are studying/studied (+2/HSC), Year of Qualifying Examination (+2 or Equivalent), Board of +2 Examination, Preferred Exam Center 1, Preferred Exam Center 2, Preferred Exam Center 3 have to be filled by applicants.
(5) Diploma/UG Degree Information: details such as Select your Diploma/Degree, Status of Degree, Completed Year, Percentage of Marks have to be filled by applicants.
After providing information for all five sections, then, candidates are required to opt for one applicable payment type. Candidates who have filled offline/online form need to provide application number and pass code.
In next step, candidates have to select desired option for dropdown list of “How do you know about karunya?” tab. Then. They have to click on “apply” button.
Candidates are required to take print out of the online generated “covering letter” after final submission of the completed application form and send the same along with all required documents through post to the Admission Officer the below mentioned address.
Documents required to be complied with Application Form
Coimbatore - 641 114,
Note: Application Form received without Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on KEE MCA 2014 Application Form
Top Institutes offering this M.Sc. Biotechnology are:
Loyola College, Chennai
St. Xavier College, Mumbai
Christ University, Bangalore
Hello Sir. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has released the application form of KEE 2019 in online mode on October 8, 2018. Eligible c...
Dear Aspirant . Yes you can appear for NDA exam because in NDA no specific percentage is required. Minimum qualification in 10+2 or intermediate fr...
Hi ArchanaaThe admit card of KEE will be released on the fourth week of April 2019.For more information you can visit the website mentioned below:h...
Hi Archanaa!Let me just list down the steps to download the admit card for KEE EXAM:Candidates will have to click on the link which will be availab...
Your KEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile