KEE MCA 2014 Application Form: Application Form ofKarunya Entrance Exam MCA 2014 is available in online as well as offline mode. Issue of application forms has started from December 2013 and last date for submission of completed application form is May 31, 2014.
Click here to initiate the process of online fill-in of KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form.
For any doubts and queries students can call the KEE MCA 2014 ExamHelpline at 011-40360360
KEE MCA 2014 Offline Application Form: Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by paying cash of Rs 600 only. Applicants can also avail application form by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of 'THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY' payable at COIMBATORE. Besides, the above two mentioned method applicants can obtain application form cum prospectus from Jesus Calls Center (www.jesuscalls.org).
Cost of online and offline application is Rs 600/- and Rs 500/- respectively for Indian.
KEE MCA 2014 Online Application Form Procedure
Candidates have to fill in all asked details under the following five sections-
(1) Personal Information: details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Community, Religion, Differently Abled?, Jesus Calls Partner have to be filled by applicants.
(2) Contact Information: details such as Door No. / Street, Locality , Other, City/Town, State/Province, Country, Pincode, Phone No (with ISD/STD Code), Mobile No. (with country code), E Mail ID have to be filled by applicants.
(3) Admission Information: details such as Nationality, Admission Type, Course Group, Preferred Programmes have to be filled by applicants.
(4) +2/HSC Related Information: details such as +2/HSC Register No, Physics & Chemistry in +2/HSC, Whether you have studied Mathematics in HSC/+2, State/UT in which you are studying/studied (+2/HSC), Year of Qualifying Examination (+2 or Equivalent), Board of +2 Examination, Preferred Exam Center 1, Preferred Exam Center 2, Preferred Exam Center 3 have to be filled by applicants.
(5) Diploma/UG Degree Information: details such as Select your Diploma/Degree, Status of Degree, Completed Year, Percentage of Marks have to be filled by applicants.
After providing information for all five sections, then, candidates are required to opt for one applicable payment type. Candidates who have filled offline/online form need to provide application number and pass code.
In next step, candidates have to select desired option for dropdown list of “How do you know about karunya?” tab. Then. They have to click on “apply” button.
Candidates are required to take print out of the online generated “covering letter” after final submission of the completed application form and send the same along with all required documents through post to the Admission Officer the below mentioned address.
Documents required to be complied with Application Form
Coimbatore - 641 114,
Note: Application Form received without Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on KEE MCA 2014 Application Form
Hello Mohamed aslam Mammasrayillath
To get admission in Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, you need to give the entrance exam held by the institution ie, Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE). It is held online. The eligibility criteria for getting admission in Karunya is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized board with an aggregate of at least 60%.
Hope it helps you.
Admission in thermal engineering at karuna institute of technology is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation you simply have to apply on the official website and you will be screened if your marks will be good.
Check about karuna institute of technology
Hello Sant Ram
Sometimes it happens once again check your key from Offical website. If you found the same result then report the examination section. If you bubble answer lightly then scanning machine will not consider your answer and it will not count also. In some of the cases you may lose your score due these reasons. You take care while writting also. Preparation is important and way of answering is also important.
Hope this will helpful
As per your expected marks in JEE Advanced examinations 2019, you can expect a rank of 26748. please note that this is just an estimate and the actual rank may vary. Read the article mentioned here for more details : https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-advanced-rank-predictor
Best of luck!
Your KEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile