Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling procedure, which involves seat allotment to candidates as per their merit and reservation quota, document verification, fee collection, will start on July 12, 2014. To counselling rounds namely “Round One” and “Casual Round” will conducted for allotment of the General and Reserved Category seats under government seats and surrendered management seats.
For any doubts and queries students can call the Karnatataka PGCET MCA Exam 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Both karnataka and non karnataka candidates are allowed to participate in the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling round one. After round one, the seats remained vacant under reserved categories will be merged with the general category of government seats. Candidates not allotted a seat can participate in the casual round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 counselling.
Candidates allotted with merit/rank are required to report at Counseling Centers and have to follow the below listed steps-
- Registration of the Candidate at counseling centre
- Verification of the documents
- Exercising the option by candidates (Selection of seats in accordance with merit order) at the counseling centre where the availability of seat is displayed using a projector linked to a computer which is programmed to account for the ongoing selection and balance seats available institution-wise as per the seat matrix.
- Candidate need to make payment of admission fee in demand draft form at the fee payment counter.
- To collect a provisional Admission Order signed by the Chairman Consortium for PGCET 2014.
- Candidates can proceed to the allotted Institution and report there within the last date specified for admission.
Highlights of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
- Candidates have to remain updated on counselling schedule and events by visiting the official website after result declaration. Candidates will not be informed by other mode of communication on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling events and important dates by offline counselling letter or card.
- Candidates claiming seat under SC / ST / Cat-I and other category (Children of Ex-servicemen / Physically Disabled) category are required to furnish authentic documents to support their claim.
- First year tuition/course fee will be collected in the form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of PGCET MCA payable at Belgaum. Admission fee structure for government seats in universities and private colleges is given below-
Admission fee for first year
Govt. Seat in Universities PG Centers and Constituent Colleges
Rs 20,000 p.a. +University Fee
Govt. Seat in Private Colleges
Rs.50,000 p.a. +University Fee
- Candidates allotted with seat, can opt out to vacant/cancel the alloted seat by submitting the following documents- Original Provisional Admission order, Original Fee Receipt, and Application for refund with Clear & complete correspondence address. Dcuments have to be submitted before the commencement of second round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling. As after, casual round the admission fee will not be refunded.
- The seat cancelled within the mentioned time frame by candidates will only lead to refund of tuition fee but with a deduction of Rs 1000 as processing charges.
Note: Change of institution/university will not be allowed once the candidate has secured admission.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 – the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Exam h...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
the application form download link is not possible. how can we download it?? please help
The last date for filling of application form for Karnataka PGCET was July 7th, 2020.
The exma was supposed to be conducted on August 9th, 2020 but was recently postponed due to the current scenario.
Depending on the situation, the authorities might reopen the application form for Karnataka PGCET.
You can film the application form from the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
The authorities will release a further dat for the exam and also dtaes for release of admit card.
Please keep an eye on the official website or the Careers 360 page for that
Hope it helps
Karnataka pgcet 2020 admit card has been released yet? Because in notification it says on 27th of July... But I couldnt get links to download and there is no any further information regarding that.. Can you please tell me whether it has been released or not?
I have comleted my B.Tech this year. I have been solving previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET, and got marks between 35-45. now with this marks, how much rank can i expect in pgcet 2020. or if not possible to predict, what could it be if i score the same marks in PGCET 2019.
If you have score between 35-45 then your rank could vary between 12000 to 14000. This could vary but you could expect your rank to be under 15000.
For better colleges you should try to score more .
For more details about PGCET you can refer to
You also have previous years cut offs. You can check and see how much you need to score.
Hope my answer helps
the subject ELECTRICAL SCIENCES is for the students who have completed their BE in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION branch ?
If you want to study electrical engineering there is nothing to do with Electronics and Communication branch.You can directly choose Electronics and Electrical engineering branch in your BE/B tech where you will study both the concepts of electrics and electronics.
There is any chance to extend the payment date of pgcet exam ?
The last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET MBA was June 28 till 5:30pm and the last date to make the application fee payment was June 30. Since the last date to fee payment is over you cannot make the payment now and the last date is not extended. Candidates who have filled the online application form and successfully paid the fee will be able to download their admit card.