Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling procedure, which involves seat allotment to candidates as per their merit and reservation quota, document verification, fee collection, will start on July 12, 2014. To counselling rounds namely “Round One” and “Casual Round” will conducted for allotment of the General and Reserved Category seats under government seats and surrendered management seats.
For any doubts and queries students can call the Karnatataka PGCET MCA Exam 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Both karnataka and non karnataka candidates are allowed to participate in the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling round one. After round one, the seats remained vacant under reserved categories will be merged with the general category of government seats. Candidates not allotted a seat can participate in the casual round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 counselling.
Candidates allotted with merit/rank are required to report at Counseling Centers and have to follow the below listed steps-
- Registration of the Candidate at counseling centre
- Verification of the documents
- Exercising the option by candidates (Selection of seats in accordance with merit order) at the counseling centre where the availability of seat is displayed using a projector linked to a computer which is programmed to account for the ongoing selection and balance seats available institution-wise as per the seat matrix.
- Candidate need to make payment of admission fee in demand draft form at the fee payment counter.
- To collect a provisional Admission Order signed by the Chairman Consortium for PGCET 2014.
- Candidates can proceed to the allotted Institution and report there within the last date specified for admission.
Highlights of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
- Candidates have to remain updated on counselling schedule and events by visiting the official website after result declaration. Candidates will not be informed by other mode of communication on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling events and important dates by offline counselling letter or card.
- Candidates claiming seat under SC / ST / Cat-I and other category (Children of Ex-servicemen / Physically Disabled) category are required to furnish authentic documents to support their claim.
- First year tuition/course fee will be collected in the form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of PGCET MCA payable at Belgaum. Admission fee structure for government seats in universities and private colleges is given below-
Admission fee for first year
Govt. Seat in Universities PG Centers and Constituent Colleges
Rs 20,000 p.a. +University Fee
Govt. Seat in Private Colleges
Rs.50,000 p.a. +University Fee
- Candidates allotted with seat, can opt out to vacant/cancel the alloted seat by submitting the following documents- Original Provisional Admission order, Original Fee Receipt, and Application for refund with Clear & complete correspondence address. Dcuments have to be submitted before the commencement of second round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling. As after, casual round the admission fee will not be refunded.
- The seat cancelled within the mentioned time frame by candidates will only lead to refund of tuition fee but with a deduction of Rs 1000 as processing charges.
Note: Change of institution/university will not be allowed once the candidate has secured admission.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
Download Free Sample Paper for Karnataka PGCETDownload Now
More like Karnataka PGCET
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 written exam held on June 30
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 – the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Exam held on June 30 by the Rani Channamm...
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Sample Paper
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Sample Paper- Candidates can download the Karnataka PGCET MCA Sample Pap...
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Answer Key
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Answer Key- The answer key of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 will be available...
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Result
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Result- The result of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 is scheduled to be announ...
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Paper Pattern
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Paper Pattern will contain 80 multiple choice questions, which have to b...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
I have admissioned to the college yesterday by pgcet.. Now if I want to surrender , will the money be refunded by kea?
Hello, According to the rules if you surrender the seat your full amount will be forfeited. No refund will be made to you. So, now it is upon ...
Is there a open counselling to refill the vacant seats,after completion of all the rounds? if yes ,when is it? and wt's the procedure ?
Hello, No notification is officially released regarding the spot counselling round of Karnataka PGCET. Also, authorities have mentioned that s...
Hi,There seems to be less possibility of the third round of Karnataka PGCET since the authorities have declared the second round as the final round...
Hello anyone there please help I selected choice 2 in 1st round can I return d seat after participating on 2nd round allotment of seat...
See if the 2nd round of allotment is different then the first round seat automatically gets cancelled and then you wont have to choose. However if ...
Hello anyone there I had selected choice 2 and paid fees in 1st round...can I return d seat after 2nd round seat allotment
Dear sahithya For answering this question you have to specify the details properly so that we can easily answer the question that you have ask...