Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling procedure, which involves seat allotment to candidates as per their merit and reservation quota, document verification, fee collection, will start on July 12, 2014. To counselling rounds namely “Round One” and “Casual Round” will conducted for allotment of the General and Reserved Category seats under government seats and surrendered management seats.
For any doubts and queries students can call the Karnatataka PGCET MCA Exam 2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Both karnataka and non karnataka candidates are allowed to participate in the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling round one. After round one, the seats remained vacant under reserved categories will be merged with the general category of government seats. Candidates not allotted a seat can participate in the casual round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 counselling.
Candidates allotted with merit/rank are required to report at Counseling Centers and have to follow the below listed steps-
- Registration of the Candidate at counseling centre
- Verification of the documents
- Exercising the option by candidates (Selection of seats in accordance with merit order) at the counseling centre where the availability of seat is displayed using a projector linked to a computer which is programmed to account for the ongoing selection and balance seats available institution-wise as per the seat matrix.
- Candidate need to make payment of admission fee in demand draft form at the fee payment counter.
- To collect a provisional Admission Order signed by the Chairman Consortium for PGCET 2014.
- Candidates can proceed to the allotted Institution and report there within the last date specified for admission.
Highlights of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
- Candidates have to remain updated on counselling schedule and events by visiting the official website after result declaration. Candidates will not be informed by other mode of communication on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling events and important dates by offline counselling letter or card.
- Candidates claiming seat under SC / ST / Cat-I and other category (Children of Ex-servicemen / Physically Disabled) category are required to furnish authentic documents to support their claim.
- First year tuition/course fee will be collected in the form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of PGCET MCA payable at Belgaum. Admission fee structure for government seats in universities and private colleges is given below-
Admission fee for first year
Govt. Seat in Universities PG Centers and Constituent Colleges
Rs 20,000 p.a. +University Fee
Govt. Seat in Private Colleges
Rs.50,000 p.a. +University Fee
- Candidates allotted with seat, can opt out to vacant/cancel the alloted seat by submitting the following documents- Original Provisional Admission order, Original Fee Receipt, and Application for refund with Clear & complete correspondence address. Dcuments have to be submitted before the commencement of second round of Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling. As after, casual round the admission fee will not be refunded.
- The seat cancelled within the mentioned time frame by candidates will only lead to refund of tuition fee but with a deduction of Rs 1000 as processing charges.
Note: Change of institution/university will not be allowed once the candidate has secured admission.
Stay tuned to it.careers360.com for more news and articles on Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 – the Karnataka PGCET MCA 2014 Exam h...
Questions related to Karnataka PGCET
how to apply online pgcet exam?
You can register for Karnataka PGCET 2020 by filling the application form via the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in. The forms are available from 30th may. The last day to fill the application form is June 20, 2020 (tentative) .Go to the ‘New User or Register here tab.Fill the required details such as Name, Gender, Contact Details, etc.You will then receive a User ID and Password on the email ID and mobile number provided by them. Pay the required fees. The payment can be made through any branch of the specified bank but not online.
Hope this helps!
how to start preparing for karnataka PGCET
Karnataka PGCET is not so tough exam when compared to exam like GATE.A good strategy in right direction can help you to crack this exam.
First go through the syllabus and arrange the books and other resources.Next, get oast 10-15 years question papers and start analyzing them thoroughly.After a 15 days if doing all above, start the preparation and side by side solve the previous year question papers.
After completing the syllabus, join a good online mock series and give a final touch will revising through mocks.
I need the Karnataka PGCET question papers for last 3 years or so. I looked for it but unable to find, mainly the last 3 years. Can you please provide me any links or something through which i can get those?
You can download the previous years question papers/ sample paper for karnataka PGCET from the following article link - https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/karnataka-pgcet-sample-papers
Hope it helps.
I am doing my BCA in bangalore but have not done schooling here. Moreover i am not a local. Will i be eligible to write PGCET and if so can you please tell me the cut-off marks and the necessary details.
You can apply for PGCET even if you are not a local resident and you can also apply for lateral entry.The eligibility criteria requires you to have Bachelors Degree of minimum of 3 years duration examination in BCA, B.Sc. (I.T. / Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at Graduate Level.A minimum aggregate of 50% marks taken together in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to MCA courses.
Cutoff changes every year depending on various factors like number of seats and number of candidates appeared.
I hope this helps.
can u sent mba Karnataka pgcet study materials
Apart from textbooks and preparation strategies, you need good study material to get through this exam. Here are some suggestions which may help you.
Times of India
These are some suggestions, hope it helps you.
Best of luck!!