BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure
BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure involves seat allotment to short listed candidates as per their score and merit. Besides, cross checking the documents and certificates and fee collection. BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure by the exam conducting authority Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra in accordance with merit list prepared by it to offer admission at any one of the seven participating institutes.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore more information on BIT MCA 2014 Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Highlight of BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure
- BIT Mesra has prepared campus wise merit lists to offer admission to shortlisted candidates.
- Merit lists were declared in online mode and can be accesses at Notice Boards at BIT Mesra / concerned Off campuses and no other mode of communication will be used to inform short listed candidates on the schedule for BIT MCA 2014 admission procedure cum documents verification.
- Allotment of seats shall be made on the bases of merit, category of the candidates and availability of seats.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called to appear for documents verification cum admission process.
- Candidate whose name appeared in the merit list will be required to give his order of choice of colleges or institutions.
- Candidates were shortlisted for ‘Documents verification cum Admission’ on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the MCA 2014 online entrance test & previous academic record, the weightage break up is given below-
Performance in MCA 2014 Online Entrance Test
Marks in Class 10
- Candidates are required deposit admission fee of Rs. 25,000/- crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute ofTechnology” payable atrespective campus.
- Total number of seats for MCA course is 400 including all the campuses. Upto 6% of the seats at its Off campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of Birla Institute of Technology.
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents in original and also set of Xerox copies of it.
- Marksheets of Class 10, class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent, and graduation
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (as proof of age)
- Copy of Admit card, Score card, and Application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable), signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO
- Photo identification: the following are acceptable Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card
- Candidates belonging to other special categories [Person with Disability (PwD) / Ward of BIT Employee / Ward of defence personnel who have lost their lives or been disabled in service] are required provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
Stay connected to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on BIT MCA Entrance Exam 2014 Admission Procedure
Questions related to BITSAT
If we miss the least(hyd) cutoff of cse in Bitsat by just 2-10 marks will we have chance of getting cse in Bitsat by any other means like paying extra fees etc!!?
see birla institute of technology does not have any donation scheme or management seat as per their official website, however you may directly have discussion with college authority to clarify your doubts about admission in management scheme.
In BITSAT exam There is cutoff for individual subject Maths,physcis, chemistry?
There is no individual subject cutoff in BITSAT. There is iteration cutoff which means for every round of selection process cutoff changes. For year 2019, for first iteration, cutoff was 273-240. For 2nd iteration, 266-240, for 3rd, 266-240 , for 4rth :- 262-240 , for 5th :- 252-240 and for 6th iteration:- 247-240.
If you have score in the range then there is high change of getting a seat into BITs campus.
BITs is top private engineering college. They work very hard to make good projects for improvement of students skill and society.
Hope it helps!
i failed 12th class in 2020 ,if i pass 12th exam in 2021 ,will i be eligible for bitsat 2022
While it is too early to talk about 2022, and failing in 2020 and 2021, to give you a peak into the eligibility criteria, for being eligible for BITSAT 2022, you should have completed your 12th in 2021 or 2022. So if you have failed in 2020, you need to reappear for the entire subjects and secure a minimum aggregate of 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Let's say hypothetically if you fail in 2020 and pass in 2021, you are eligible for 2022 BITSAT.
I got 96.8 percentage in my 12th class from Telangana state board do I get admission in bits with out bitsat
Except for BITSAT, BITS offers direct admission to only the toppers of each respective central and state boards. The students get the freedom to choose any course of their choice across the three campus. Other than that there is no other way to get into BITS. It is one of the top private engineering college in India with its quality as par as IITs.
Hope it helps
if i am repeat my 12th in 2020 if i passed in 2018. then i am eligible for bitsat if i am not given yet??
Eligibility - candidates must passed or appearing class 12 with physics chemistry and mathematics with minimum 75 percent marks aggregate from a recognized board.
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below - https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/bitsat-eligibility-criteria/amp
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt