BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure involves seat allotment to short listed candidates as per their score and merit. Besides, cross checking the documents and certificates and fee collection. BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure by the exam conducting authority Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra in accordance with merit list prepared by it to offer admission at any one of the seven participating institutes.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore more information on BIT MCA 2014 Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Highlight of BIT MCA 2014 Admission Procedure
- BIT Mesra has prepared campus wise merit lists to offer admission to shortlisted candidates.
- Merit lists were declared in online mode and can be accesses at Notice Boards at BIT Mesra / concerned Off campuses and no other mode of communication will be used to inform short listed candidates on the schedule for BIT MCA 2014 admission procedure cum documents verification.
- Allotment of seats shall be made on the bases of merit, category of the candidates and availability of seats.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called to appear for documents verification cum admission process.
- Candidate whose name appeared in the merit list will be required to give his order of choice of colleges or institutions.
- Candidates were shortlisted for ‘Documents verification cum Admission’ on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the MCA 2014 online entrance test & previous academic record, the weightage break up is given below-
Performance in MCA 2014 Online Entrance Test
Marks in Class 10
- Candidates are required deposit admission fee of Rs. 25,000/- crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute ofTechnology” payable atrespective campus.
- Total number of seats for MCA course is 400 including all the campuses. Upto 6% of the seats at its Off campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of Birla Institute of Technology.
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents in original and also set of Xerox copies of it.
- Marksheets of Class 10, class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent, and graduation
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (as proof of age)
- Copy of Admit card, Score card, and Application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable), signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO
- Photo identification: the following are acceptable Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card
- Candidates belonging to other special categories [Person with Disability (PwD) / Ward of BIT Employee / Ward of defence personnel who have lost their lives or been disabled in service] are required provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
Stay connected to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on BIT MCA Entrance Exam 2014 Admission Procedure
Download Free Sample Paper for BITSATDownload Now