BHU MCA 2014 Counselling Procedure is expected to start in second week of July. The admission process will be executed by the Admission Committees of the Department of Computer Sciences. The concerned Head of the Department/Coordinator will send electronic call letters to qualifying candidates through e-mail.
Seat allotment process will be done in accordance with candidateâs preferred campus and marks obtained by candidate in the written examination, which was held on May 31, 2014.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore information on BHU MCA 2014 Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
The received counselling call letter will carry password for candidateâs login on the official website of the university, so as to enable candidate to participate and register for online BHU MCA 2014 Counselling.
Highlights of BHU MCA 2014 Counselling Procedure
- Shortlist candidates are required to fill up an online Preference Entry Form which will be available and active on the on the Candidateâ segment of the Entrance Test Portal of the official website of University. By using the received e-call letter which carries the password, candidate will be able to access and fill up the Preference Entry Form.
- Candidate has to give their preference for the following-
a) Honours Subject [Subject Combination]
b) Honours Subject
c) Choice of Course
d) Preference of location
e) Seat Type
- After completing the registration formalities, registered candidate to report the counseling venue as per the prescribed time/date mentioned in his/her BHU MCA 2014 Counselling call letter.
- At counselling venue, candidate has to mark his/her attendance by signing the attendance sheet available with the Counseling Centre Incharge.
- At counselling center, candidate is allowed to modify given preferences at this stage by requesting the Counseling Centre Incharge for the same.
- Take print out of final âPreference Entry Formâ. Submit it the self attested form accompanied with other required original documents at the verification desk.
- No changes or further preference modification will be accepted on signed and submitted âPreference Entry Formâ.
- Candidate allotted with seat is required to collect Provisional Admission Letter from the Counselling Centre/ Venue Incharge at 10:00 am on the next day of BHU MCA 2014 Counselling.
- Provisionally admitted candidate is required to submit the applicable course fee either in cash form at the fee counter or through online mode via payment gateway available at BHUâs official website.
- Documents to be carried at BHU MCA 2014 Counselling venue-
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU
- High School and intermediate Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent
- BU MCA 2014 Admit Card
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry
- Candidate, who submitted the course fee in cash, is required to submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm on the next dayof the Counselling. Failing to follow the same will lead to cancellation of provisional admission letter.
Stay connected to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on BHU MCA Entrance Exam 2014 Counselling