AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 Paper Pattern
AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 Paper Pattern: Entrance examination of AIMA Undergraduate Aptitude Test BCA is scheduled to be held on May 10, 2014. The All India Management Association will conduct the examination to offer admission for BCA course for the academic year 2014.
For queries and doubts, call AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
The AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 entrance exam will be conducted in both online as well offline mode. Candidates have to mention their preferred mode of exam format (either paper-based test or computer-based test) and test city on the application form.
AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 will be held on the scheduled date at several AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 test centers located in 13 indian states and two abroad cities.
Information regarding paper pattern of AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 are presented below in form of bullet points-
- The AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 Test paper will contain 130 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total time duration of AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 exam is 2 hours. The exam will commence on 10:00 am and will end on 12:00 pm.
- The question paper shall be divided in four sections.
- The four sections are as follows – English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence, General Knowledge.
- English Language will contain 40 questions and the remaining three sections will have 30 questions each.
AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 sections and number of questions to be covered in each section is given below in a box.
Number of Questions
Total Number of Questions
Total Time Duration
Numerical and Data Analysis
Reasoning and Intelligence
Qualifying candidates of will be offered admission at any of the one AIMA UGAT BCA 2014 participating institutes.
Stay connected to it.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on UGAT AIMA BCA 2014 Paper Pattern.
AIMA UGA BCA 2014 Exam– The exam was conducted by the All Indi...
Questions related to B.B.A
This year IPU CET (BBA) and AIMA UGAT are on same date !!! (11th May 2019). Can I go for both ?
UGAT BBA 2019 will be conducted by AIMA on May 11, 2019 for which candidates have to report at their test centres by 8:30 AM
If the exam The GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 exam is conducted afternoon ,(it will be mentioned in the admit card )
then you can attend both the exam provided you can manage to write both the exam on the same day with confidence and wihtout stress
Advice would be to give one exam and score good in that exam
its upto you
Which is the best book for UGAT exam?
Here are some books which are generally recommended for UGAT examination :
1. Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agrawal and by Arun Sharma
2. Lucent's GK for general awareness
3. Word Power Made Easy New revised & Expanded edition by Norman Lewis
4. Higher Algebra by Hall, Knight
5. English Grammer & Composition by Wren & Martin
Hope you get this.
All the best !!
Can you suggest combined book for preparation of AIMA Ugat exam according to exam pattern??
There are a number of good books you can use while you are preparing for your Aima ugat exam and are planning to excel in it . There are a number of books by Arihant publications which can be used by students for all BBA/bms/bmm examinations throughout india .they have really good study material in it and are extremely helpful to students.
Hope it helps
Can you suggest some best books for preparation of AIMA UGAT exam ??
Here are some of the best books according to the exam pattern. The pattern for AIMA UGAT exam is as follows-
- English Language
- Numerical and Data Analysis
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- General Knowledge
Reference Books for different sections are as follows:
- Objective General English by R.S.Aggarwal.
- Objective English for Competitive examinations by Hari mohan prasad and Uma Rani Sinha.
For Numerical and Data Analysis:
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal
- Numerical ability and Quantitative by P.K.Mittal
- Magical book on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra
For Reasoning and Intelligence:
- A modern approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- A modern approach to logical reasoning by S.Chand
For General Knowledge:
- General knowledge and General awareness by Ravi chopra
- Advanced Objective general knowledge by R.S.Aggarwal
- General knowledge by Manohar Pandey
Hope it helped you
Exam kab hota hai form kab apply hota hai
Universities which are doing really well in BCA- MCA are: Delhi University,, University of mumbai, University of hydrabad,Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, Punjab , K.J. Somaiya Institute-Mumbai,VIT University Tamilnadu, Jamia Millia Islamia University,Christ University, M.S. Ramaiah University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Jamia Hamdard University,Anna University, Gujrat University, Maharaja Sayaji Rao University, Aligarh Muslim Iniversity