Institute of Human Resources Development (IHRD) Kerala is inviting applications for admission to its Diploma Course in Computer Applications for the year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria and Related Information:
- 10 + 2 pass or equivalent.
- Intake of 40 students per batch expected.
- 25% of the seats will be reserved for SC/ST/OEC students, as per Government directions.
- Candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST quota should produce community certificate from a Revenue officer not below the rank of concerned Tehsildar.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OEC should produce a community certificate and income certificate from the village officer concerned.
- Claim of reservation without community/income certificate will not be considered. The un-availed seat if any under SC/ST quota will go to the vice versa.
How to Apply at IHRD Kerala:
- Application form downloaded from the websites www.ihrdkerala.org or www.ihrd.ac.in can also be used and should be submitted to the concerned training centre along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 150/- (100/- for SC/ST/OEC candidates) drawn in favor of the head of concerned training centre.
- Completed application along with demand draft for Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OEC candidates) towards registration fee drawn in favor of the head of training centre and attested copies of mark list of +2 should reach the concerned training centre on or before the last date prescribed.
- The Demand Draft (DD) in respect of Model Polytechnic, Mala should be payable at Chalakudy. Candidates are precluded from applying to more than one training centre for admission.
- In the application, the name of training centre chosen should be invariably noted; once selected, transfer from one training centre to another will not be given under any circumstances.
- The application without registration fee will be rejected without assigning any reason.
Important Dates and Guidelines:
- Application form and Prospectus can be had from the office of the respective centres on payment of Rs. 50/- by cash on all working days up to: 13th Sept 2013.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application for admission in the respective training centre: 13th Sept 2013
- Probable date of commencement of classes: 2nd Oct 2013
- Contact address: Institute of Human Resources Development, Prajoe’s Towers, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695014.
- Contact details : Tel: +91-471-2323597,2322985,
- Fax: +91-471-2322035
- Email: [email protected]
- For any further information on the aforementioned exam, refer to the official website : www.ihrdkerala.org